Great news for candidates who appeared for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam 2023! The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the results today on their official website, upsc.gov.in. To find out if you’ve made it, you can download the UPSC CMS 2023 result PDF from the UPSC website. If you’ve successfully qualified the computer-based test, you’ll be called for an interview or personality test.
The CMS Exam 2023 took place on July 16, 2023. The final result of UPSC CMS 2023 will be based on your performance in both the computer-based test and the interview/personality test.
Next Steps After the Result
Once you check your results, candidates who qualify need to fill up a detailed application form (DAF) online. Keep an eye out for the DAF, as it will be available soon on the UPSC website at upsconline.nic.in.
How to Check Your UPSC CMS 2023 Result
To access your results, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the UPSC official website – upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Written Result” tab on the homepage.
- Find and click on the “Examination Written Results” tab.
- Look for the “UPSC CMS Result 2023 link” and click on it.
- The UPSC CMS result PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for your name and roll number to see if you’ve made it.
- Don’t forget to download the PDF for future reference.
Remember, the candidature of the selected candidates is PROVISIONAL and is subject to them meeting all the necessary eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Examination Notice and Rules.
We wish you the best of luck! If you have any queries, you can visit the UPSC website or get in touch with them for more information. Congratulations to all successful candidates!\
|Written Exam Result (28-07-2023)||Click Here|
|Admit Card (26-06-2023)||Click Here|
|Exam Date (14-06-2023)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|