The Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UPNEET) has announced the online counseling schedule for UP NEET Admissions MBBS/BDS admissions through NEET UG 2023. If you want to secure admission in any Institute authorized by UP NEET, you can register online from 25th July 2023 to 28th July 2023. Before applying online, make sure to go through the detailed notification for UP NEET 2023 admission related information.
Important Dates for the First Round of Counseling
- Application Begin: 25th July 2023
- Last Date for Registration: 28th July 2023 (up to 11 AM Only)
- Registration Fee Last Date: 28th July 2023
- Merit List Released: 29th July 2023
- Choice Filling: 31st July 2023 to 3rd August 2023
- Seat Allotment Result: 3rd-4th August 2023
- Registration Fees: General/OBC – ₹2000, SC/ST/PH – ₹2000
- Security Fees:
- Govt Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutes/State Universities: ₹30,000
- Private Medical Colleges/Institutes/State Universities: ₹2,00,000
- Private Dental Colleges/Institutes/State Universities: ₹1,00,000
Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
NEET UG 2023 Eligibility
To be eligible for UP NEET UG 2023, candidates must have:
- Qualified in NTA NEET 2023 Exam
- Passed High School and Intermediate Exam in Uttar Pradesh
- A Domicile Certificate in UP
NEET UG Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Candidate Born On or Before: 31st December 2006
UP NEET UG 2023 Admission Details
For College Wise Seat Details, refer to the notification.
How to Fill UP NEET Online Counselling Registration 2023
- OBC & EWS Certificate must be issued after 1st April 2023.
- Online counseling for Uttar Pradesh NEET UG Admission 2023 will commence from 25th July 2023.
- Domicile Candidates of Uttar Pradesh who have cleared the NEET examination conducted by NTA can register for Uttar Pradesh NEET in the online counseling process.
- For more details, please read the UP NEET UG Counseling Notification.