PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, for all Indian farmers. This article provides all the necessary details about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, its eligibility criteria, required documents, registration process, beneficiary status, and beneficiary list.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023: Overview
- PM Kisan Yojana was launched in the Rabi season of the year 2018.
- Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Indian farmers are paid Rs 6,000 per year in three installments by the central government.
- Initially, only small and marginal farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land were considered eligible for this scheme, but later it was extended to all farmers.
- The total amount spent on this scheme was estimated to be Rs 75,000 crore per annum.
- By the year 2022, farmers have received 12 installments of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Details
- Name of the Ministry: Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Name of the Government: Indian Government
- Scheme Name: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Category: Sarkari Yojana
- Beneficiary: Indian farmers
- Total Amount: Rs. 6,000/- per annum
- Year: 2023
- Plan Level: National level
- Application Process: Online
- Language: English
- Nationality: Indian
- Official Website: pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan Registration Eligibility
- Citizenship: Indian
- Ability: –
- Agricultural land: Less than 4.9 acres
PM Kisan Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Loan Book
- Land less than 4.9 acres
How to fill PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Form
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Click on the option of Farmers Corner.
- Click on New Farmer Registration Form.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Click the Submit button.
- Your form has been successfully submitted.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.