Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant cum Typist Vacancies. If you are interested in this job opportunity and meet all the eligibility criteria, you can read the notification and apply online.
IGNOU – About the University
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is offering opportunities for Junior Assistant cum Typist positions in 2023.
To stay updated on job alerts and notifications, you can download our mobile app.
- For UR/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Female candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) candidates: No application fee is required.
- Payment Mode: You can pay the fee online using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, or Internet Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22nd March 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th April 2023
- Application Correction Dates: 21st April 2023 to 22nd April 2023
- Examination Date: 31st July 2023
Age Limit (as of 31st March 2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Region Name: Total Vacancies: Qualification:
Junior Assistant cum Typist 200 – Candidates must have completed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) with a typing speed of 40 words per minute (w.p.m.) in English and 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) in Hindi on a computer.
To download your admit card for the IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist 2023 examination, follow the instructions provided by the university. Make sure to check the official IGNOU website for any updates or changes related to the exam and admit card download process.
|Admit Card (28-07-2023)
|Exam City Details (26-07-2023)
|Exam Date (21-07-2023)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|