Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has announced the HCL Recruitment 2023 Notification for 184 Apprentice vacancies. If you’re interested and eligible, you can apply online for these exciting opportunities at www.hindustancopper.com.
Important Dates for HCL Recruitment 2023
- Online registration dates: 06th July to 05th August 2023.
- Publication of short-listed candidates list: 19th August 2023.
HCL Vacancy 2023 Details
HCL is looking to fill various positions under the Apprentices Act 1961, including Diesel Mechanic, Fitter, Turner, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Draughtsman (Civil), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, and more.
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|6||Welder (Gas & Electric)||16|
|10||Computer Operator &Programming
|12||Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||2|
|13||Mason (Building Constructor)||4|
To be eligible, candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) for the posts of Mate (Mines) and Blaster (Mines). For other posts, candidates should have completed class 10th under the 10+2 education system or its equivalent and should have passed ITI. The maximum age limit is 25 years.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on a merit list.
How to Apply for HCL Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps to apply for the HCL Recruitment 2023:
Step 1: Candidates Registration
- Register for the apprentice post on the Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
- Select “Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project” for training with HCL.
- A unique number will be generated on the website.
Step 2: Online Submission of Application Form
- Submit the application form through the official website (www.hindustancopper.com).
- Fill in all the required details, including personal information and educational qualifications.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
Step 3: Document Upload
- Upload a passport-size color photograph (size less than 50 KB) and a black-ink signature (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format.
- Candidates who passed ITI before 2019 must upload an affidavit (size less than 1 MB) stating they have not undergone apprenticeship training or taken employment anywhere.
Step 4: Submit the Application Form
- Double-check all the entered information and uploaded documents before submission.
- It’s advisable to take a printout of the completed application form.
For more details and to download the HCL Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF, you can visit the official website. The direct link to apply online is also available there.
So, don’t miss this opportunity and apply for the HCL Recruitment 2023 before 5th August 2023. Best of luck with your application!