The Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya (DHS Meghalaya) has exciting job opportunities for 288 Staff Nurse positions. If you have completed B.Sc Nursing or GNM, you can apply for this job from 2nd August 2023 until 9th August 2023. The selected candidates will be placed in various locations all over Meghalaya.
DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2023 Important Details
|Organization:||Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya|
|Job Category:||Health Jobs|
|Job Type:||Central Government Job|
|Job Name:||Staff Nurse|
|Job location:||All Over Meghalaya|
|Start Date to apply:||2nd August 2023|
|Last Date to apply:||9th August 2023|
|Qualification:||B.Sc Nursing, GNM|
|Age Limit:||Applicants should be between 18 to 27 years|
To apply for the Staff Nurse position, you need to have completed B.Sc Nursing or GNM.
Applicants should be between 18 to 27 years old as of 1st January 2023. There’s also some age relaxation for SC and ST candidates, as per government rules. For more details, please check the official notification from DHS Meghalaya.
If you get selected, you’ll be earning a monthly salary of Rs. 25,000.
The selection process includes a Written Examination and an Interview.
How to Apply:
Follow these steps to apply for the DHS Meghalaya Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the official website: https://meghealth.gov.in
- Look for the Career/Advertisement menu.
- Find the Staff Nurse Job Notification and click on it.
- Download and view the DHS Meghalaya Staff Nurse job notification.
- Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the registration/application form.
- Fill in all the required details correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Take a printout of your application for future reference.
- Start Date for application: 2nd August 2023
- Last Date for application: 9th August 2023 (until 6:00 PM)
For more details, you can visit the official website using the links provided below:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What qualifications are needed for DHS Meghalaya recruitment?
- You should have completed B.Sc Nursing or GNM.
- Who can apply for the DHS Meghalaya job notification?
- Candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing or GNM can apply for this job.
- How many vacancies are available?
- There are currently 288 vacancies.
- When can I start applying for the notification?
- The application process starts on 2nd August 2023.
- What is the last date to apply for the notification?
- The last date to apply is 9th August 2023.
- What is the job name?
- The job name is Staff Nurse.
- How can I apply for the notification?
- You can apply online through the official website.
- What is the salary for DHS Meghalaya recruitment?
- The salary offered is Rs. 25,000 per month.
- What does DHS Meghalaya stand for?
- DHS Meghalaya stands for “Department for Health and Family Welfare, Meghalaya.